Saturday, August 7, 2010

Single moms - are you frustrated how the legal system treats custody cases?

Hey you single moms out there! First, cheers for all the single women who are raising children and doing a wonderful job! Now, my question, From my experience w/ court and family law, I am frustrated and just want to know are there more people out there who wish that the legal system looked at each case individually and really spent time on finding out what is in the best interest of the child? Seems to me that the court system is so hung up on the parents having specific rights of visitation time and support money, that it's just treated as a cookie cutter solution. And, what really matters - the child's physical and mental well being, family stability, the ability of a parent to raise a child that is brought up in a moral environment free from chaois or drug use or violence of any kind, seems to just be dismissed becasue many things can't be proven by a document %26amp; could only be proved by observing and spending time on it. Why should the child have to suffer?Single moms - are you frustrated how the legal system treats custody cases?
Yes the courts have no idea what is ';The best for the child';. I am a father and after the judge stated that ';I was a integral part of my daughter life'; I got temporary orders of every other weekend and 4 hours on every other Wednesday! So much for being a integral part of someones life. The courts should grant ';Shared Parenting'; and a parent coordinator to help the parents come to a fair plan so that the kids get the love and support of both parents. I have spent 3k on a guardian at lit em report but the Judge won't read it until trial because it is now evidence and now I am going to spend more money for the GAL to read the report under oath. The system is truly broken and people wonder why kids are on milk cartons lawyers won't do anything because that is the way they make the money.Single moms - are you frustrated how the legal system treats custody cases?
id lick singe lady's all night long
I'm a single dad, what about ME, and fairness to ME?? I've had to fight for EVERYTHING, and only because I'm a MAN.
  • baby sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment