Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there legal help in Indiana for a single mom involved in a custody case?

I am a single mother of a small child, and am facing lenghty custody battle. I work at home, as I very much want to be with my child and have a chance to raise her, but this has put me on a limited income where there is not extra room in the budget for legal fees.





Are there any orginizations out there that will help with free or reduced attorney fees?





I really need legal support to help, as the father of my child has a criminal history, drug abuse in the family, child molestor in the family, and her father constantly uses her as a tool just to start trouble, and to top it off my child does not want to go with her father (throws a fit everytime he comes over).





Any answers are appreciated.





Thank you!Is there legal help in Indiana for a single mom involved in a custody case?
Check with the court, you may qualify for a court appointed attorney if you are low enough income.

No comments:

Post a Comment