Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have a crush on my lawyer. Now my legal case is over. How do I still keep in contact with him ?

I have met this 45-year-old lawyer for 4 months. He has been helping me to get my student visa back. First I'm not sexually attracted to him. Then a '; crush '; began to build up . I found that he's already very hot in his suits. Then I won the tribunal. He became my hero. This has deepen my love to him. He has been always kind to me. And he always has a warm smile on his face. I always want to kiss him and hug him.





I CAN'T stop thinking of him. I often dream of my lawyer having itimacy with me . It felt so good. i hope my dream willl come true 1 day.





I know love is not always available so i need to grab any chance if possible. Now the legal case is over. Can I ask him to go swimming together / having coffee together ?Have a crush on my lawyer. Now my legal case is over. How do I still keep in contact with him ?
yes you should but i think you should ask him out for coffee not swimming.coffe seems like a typical 1st date. So go head gurl and do wat u think is rightHave a crush on my lawyer. Now my legal case is over. How do I still keep in contact with him ?
how old r u? he's 45 and ur getting ur student visa????? most likely he's married. sorry to tell ya, but he was ur laywer he's paid to be nice and smile @ u. he gets paid big bucks for each person that walks through his door. he's a very busy man. i honestly would drop ur ';crush'; and leave it at that.
ask him out for lunch after he finishes work =) then maybe invite him to play squash or whatever sports you play
He helped you at a time when you needed help. Women often develop feeling for their lawyer that helped them. I don't know if he returns your feelings or not. Find out.
More than likely he is married. If he was your lawyer more than likely you had not think of him sexually....you may need him again down the line on another case. You can keep your fantasies....but I wouldn't go any further. There are more fish out in the sea....better look elsewhere.
He is look like your father you can show the love as a Daughter he also doing the same other wise he will straightaway call for you to bed you can have coffee together.
Two think certain in life is taxes and screw by lawyer ! if you just would like to get laid go head he will probably will if his wife or girlfriend out of town or something but if he have good professional ethic he will run as fast he could away from you .
Just go ahead and ask him to dinner. See what happens. Good luck!
if he is really interested in you,he will make the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment