Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can i find lawyer or legal advice to help me with a 407 small claims court case?

The 407 ETR is taking me to court over charges they said had accumulated 8 years ago but have no photographic evidence that it was my vehicle and i'm not clear on when 'discovery' takes place - how long do they have to make a claim in the small claims court. Any ideas to help my case, approaches, sources for defense, inexpensive legal assistance? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!Where can i find lawyer or legal advice to help me with a 407 small claims court case?
Get this! They will walk you through the small claims process, step by step. You get a bunch of other stuff besides unlimited consultation. But it sounds like just what you need, and it is cheap, only $17 a month in my state and no long term contract or anything like that. www.getprotectedhere.comWhere can i find lawyer or legal advice to help me with a 407 small claims court case?
Contact a well versed attorney to guide you in this case.However I believe the statue may be unclear, depending on the state you reside. Don't go it alone you could end up paying higher fees just in a small claims division.Be smart get the facts of the case and find an attorney who will present it for you.Discovery takes place when it becomes a legal case ( law suite). LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment