Saturday, August 21, 2010

Research buffs - help me find this PA legal case?

I read on an ';interesting fact'; calendar that in 1871, a Pennsylvania man sued ';Satan and his Staff'; for making his life miserable. The case was thrown out of course.


Is there any research buffs out there that can find more information on this legal case? Could it have been 1971?Research buffs - help me find this PA legal case?
It was 1971 and check out my sources below the message.





United States ex rel. Mayo v. Satan %26amp; His Staff, 54 F.R.D. 282 (W.D. Pa. 1971).





[Misc. No. 5357; United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, Dec. 3, 1971.]





The information can be found on the following sources:Research buffs - help me find this PA legal case?
Mayo v. Satan and His Staff, 54 F.R.D. 282 (W.D. Pa. 1971)





Ok. Somebody beat me too it. And with better links.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment