Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I get some legal advise on a case so that I don't drown in court and lose a great house?

I am hitting all kinds of road blocks trying get some help with these matters. Both of us are on fixed incomes and can not afford a lawyer. We are getting killed inside the court house without proper guidance. We are both disable from state and without help we will be forced to the streets. We don't know where to turn to now. We tried Legal Aide and they won't even look our way. Please help!Where can I get some legal advise on a case so that I don't drown in court and lose a great house?
My advice is to speak to a lawyer and the best, most inexpensive way to do this is through Pre-Paid Legal Services. For more information visit the website below, and feel free to contact me through that site if you have further questions on how this service may be able to help you. I encourage you to find out what your rights and options are in this situation. If you sign up today you can ask your question tomorrow.





I wish you the best of luck.





http://www.getprotectedhere.com





I think this is exaclty what you need, check it out.Where can I get some legal advise on a case so that I don't drown in court and lose a great house?
I DOUBT THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU SAY, BUT TRYTHE A.C.L.U..
The court system is not designed for people without attorneys, the other side will merely file various motions you do not understand and can not answer till they win.





You will have to find and get an atorney to stand a chance.





But why are they taking your house, not paying the mortage,


not paying the taxes, for what reason.
I don't know if this will help you but if you have a college near you try contacting the law department of the school. Sometimes you can get free legal representation from the law students. I live near Notre Dame and I know that their law students participate in a program like this. If this isn't a possibility then look in your local yellow pages under ';Social Services'; and then start calling numbers. If you don't get a hold of someone who can help you they can point the way to someone who can.


Also contact the Fannie May Organazation and find out if there is anything they can do to help. And your local housing authority might be able to help you, too. I hope that this helps you. Good luck!
Not sure what your problem is exactly so all I can do is offer some advice that willprobably help you. Try locating a paralegal via the yellow pages or nearby law school. Paralegals basically do the lawyers footwork and research but cant testify in court itself, so this should help you save some money and helpyou with legal matters before actually getting an atty. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment