Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do I have any legal case against my aunt? This depraved woman must not be allowed to escape justice.?

My aunt is a psychopath. She was a spoiled brat as a child. She is a neurotic, self-absorbed monster who has managed to alienate much of the rest of my family, yet she has always managed to manipulate us into catering to her needs while offering nothing in return.As my 90+yrs. old grandmother's health has continued to worsen my aunt has refused to contribute her share toward her healthcare, leaving the financial burden solely on my father. This despite the fact that he has gone as far as to rescue her from abusive relationships in the past. She has broken my heart in that she has kept me from seeing my little cousins whom I adore, knowingly taking advantage of my own clinical depression in attempt to use me as a pawn against my father. Now she responds to my heartbreak with slanderous accusations of my 'stalking' her. I keep advising my father to sue for her share of my grandmother's healthcare, but he refuses. Please. Is there some way I would have a case for suing her myself?Do I have any legal case against my aunt? This depraved woman must not be allowed to escape justice.?
There is no case against her - she has no legal responsibility to share the costs...Karma will prevail...just sit and watch...Do I have any legal case against my aunt? This depraved woman must not be allowed to escape justice.?
Sorry, I don't think so. The situation doesn't sound very good but legally she has no burden to pay for your grandmother's health care. Your father does it because he's a good person and he chooses to. Your aunt doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. I know that's not the answer you're hoping for.
Let your father make the decision. It's best to ignore people who act like your aunt is acting.
UNLESS SHE HAS BEEN AJUDICATED BY MENTAL HEALTH AS DEPRAVED, PSYCOPATHIC, YOU CANNOT SAY SHE IS AND HAVE COMMITTED SLANDER AGAINST HER GOOD NAME HERE-WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND WRITE-IT COULD COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU- AS TO YOUR AUNT CONTRIBUTING NOW WAY- MEDICARE PARTS A-B-AND D SHOULD HAVE HELPED YOUR GRANDMOTHER IF SHE IS ENROLLED-THE BURDEN IS COSTLY I KNOW-BUT THERE IS NO LAW STATING ANYONE HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTRIBUTE OR NOT--THEY CANNOT ABUSE THEM OR NEGLECT THEM-A LAWYER CAN ADVISE YOU IF THERE IS A LOOPHOLE HERE TO MAKE HER CONTRIBUTE
As evil as your aunt sounds, and I have known women like that in MY life- (my brother's ex wife for one), you cannot do a THING except maybe just STOP Talking to her....there is no case against her here that would hold up in ANY COURT......if you believe in heaven and hell and god, then your aunt will get her punishment later... if you do NOT believe in that, she will probably meet some nasty little twist of fate all on her own.... ever here the old saying ';PAYBACK IS A ******';? Some chain of events will happen ALL ON THEIR OWN to pay this woman back... you'll see... just be patient....

No comments:

Post a Comment