Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I had a tubal ligation 1 month ago and just found out i am 10 weeks pregnant, do I have a legal case.?

they should have picked up on it this is what even the nurses, Ultrasound tech, and others have told me. I am even more concerned now that we know it is not in the fallopian tubes , with all of the anesthesia and other things they were pumping in me may have hurt the baby. What should we do , do we have a legal caseI had a tubal ligation 1 month ago and just found out i am 10 weeks pregnant, do I have a legal case.?
You should talk to an attorney who specializes in medical malpractice. Some states allow wrongful pregnancy or wrongful birth claims, some do not. Your attorney will be able to give you a better idea of what remedies, if any, you might have.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment