Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you help me with the legal aid as I'm trying to build a lawsuit and defense for a friends court case?

Theres A false picture being painted of whats really happened and slander as well as defimation of charactor according to the charges being instated and accused of and I'm financially strapped! So I'm needing as much help/input as possible to be solid with proceeding into this matter !Can you help me with the legal aid as I'm trying to build a lawsuit and defense for a friends court case?
What state are you in? What do you mean by charges? If it's a criminal case and your friend cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for him (public defender).





If you're in CA and the ';slander'; and or ';defamation'; was told to a police officer, during the course of an investigation, then your friend can't win. A recent case came out that said those statements are covered by Civil Code 47 (or 45) - the litigation privilege.Can you help me with the legal aid as I'm trying to build a lawsuit and defense for a friends court case?
Im sorry you are dealing with this issue. You need Pre-Paid Legal Services
Look in the Blue Pages of your phone book at home.
Websites like FindLaw, LawGuru are some of the free legal advice resources available. More information at http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.html
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment