Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do I have a case and is that what he is doing is legal and lawfully?

My ex boyfriend had been showing around to his colleagues which are my ex colleagues as well my personal text messages I have sent to him exposing our personal life and creating a bad image of me. Is that lawfully and can i sue him for that?Do I have a case and is that what he is doing is legal and lawfully?
It's an unethical but no illegal to show the text, however, he is harassing you by doing so so you could sue for that. Good luck.Do I have a case and is that what he is doing is legal and lawfully?
People need to learn that when you put something out on the internet it is a public domain which means anyone can take it and it becomes their property. There are those who send sexy pictures of themselves or even worse, images and videos depicting illicit behavior. Then they complain that they are getting a negative image. It's not private and when the relationship breaks up you already know he/she is going to use it to degrade you.
He is doing nothing illegal. You sent the text messages to him so he can show them to whoever he wants. That is why it is always important to think about what you are putting in writing.
It might not be a nice thing to do but its not illegal.
You sent those messages to him. They are now his property.

No comments:

Post a Comment