Saturday, August 7, 2010

I need the legal case law allowing for Discovery to take place discovery evidence.?

I am defending myself in a case of identtiy theft on a debt I am being prosecuted for that goes back severall years. I write my own motions and give my own arguments. I do this because I am disabled in a wheelchair on a small pension and poor. The judge denied my first request for discovery of the evidence. I think he is looking for a more elegant request with the legal/intellectual precedants involved in discovery. Can anyone help me. I have searched the internet up and down and cannot even find an online legal-library that is free to use.I need the legal case law allowing for Discovery to take place discovery evidence.?
http://www.law.cornell.edu/





This is a free service which is a wonderful resource. You didn't mention which state, so I couldn't be more specific, but generally states rules of evidence are similar to the federal rules of evidence. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment