Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any good lawyers for legal case in singapore? need to find out more about bigamy?

my wife lied to me about her martial status before I married her. I found evidence petaining to that but I can't hold of her previous marriage cert as it was in indonesia, very difficult to find out where she registered her marriage there but I manage to get her first husbands contact and her admits that he married her but they are not divorced. hope the notes that I found will help me with as she wrote she was married but I did not give her time to settle her divorce. How was I to know that she was married in the first place ? she is giving me lots of problems at the moment, I need advice on how to deal with this situation I am in. she manage to get a job and now she is holding a work permit. will the letter she wrote and sign help me in any way?Any good lawyers for legal case in singapore? need to find out more about bigamy?
Where did you and your ';wife'; got married? In Singapore? Are you a Singapore citizen / PR? Do email me if you need. I'm not a lawyer but I can offer you some direction and a divorce lawyer if you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment